Fettercairn Warehouse 2 Batch 2 48.5% 2009
€ 98,98 (in Vat)
|Serie||Warehouse 2 Batch 1|
|Cask Type||1st fill ex-American Rye barrels and 1st fill|
|Condition||In Original Box|
FETTERCAIRN – EXCEPTIONALLY REFINED SCOTTISH WHISKY
– Fettercairn (1824) is back, with a unique stock of aged whiskeys.
– Richard Paterson, worldwide whisky icon, is the master blender of Fettercairn.
– An exceptionally pure distillate. Fettercairn is the only distillery that cools the copper neck of the stills on the outside.
FETTTERCAIRN SMALL BATCH WAREHOUSE 2 BATCH 2
– Second edition in the range of experimental releases all originating in dunnage Warehouse 2.
– 29 barrels of 1st fill American oak are selected in a mix of ex-bourbon and ex-American Rye barrels.
– A special variant for a broad target group thanks to its complex flavor profile and attractive pricing.
– Barrels: 29 barrels of 1st fill American Oak, mix of ex-Bourbon and ex American Rye barrels
– Color : Amber
– Smell : Honey, candied almonds, spices, tropical fruits, vanilla
– Taste: Tropical fruit, citrus, cinnamon, ginger cake, maple syrup, cocoa, coffee beans