Formerly known as Domaine Robert Arnoux (until 2007), this is a significant 14.5 Ha property, located in Vosne-Romanée. Founded by Charles Arnoux and his wife Renée Salbreux, their son Robert took over the estate in 1957.
Thirty years later, in 1987, his daughter Florence and her husband Pascal Lachaux began to work with him. In 1995, Robert Arnoux unfortunately passed away and Pascal Lachaux was in charge of the domaine until recently. Consequently, the name of the domaine has been changed to Domaine Arnoux – Lachaux to indicate the current owner.
In 2012, Pascal’s son Charles Lachaux was introduced to the business and became the leading manager. The domaine is now a source of exceptional wines vinified in a modern style.